Tuesday 21 June 2011

Kaberle reflects on time as Leaf | Hockey | Sports | Toronto Sun

Kaberle reflects on time as Leaf Hockey Sports Toronto Sun

I have always been a fan of Kaberle. He is one stand up guy. I would love to see him come back to Toronto. Burke if you are reading this (which I highly doubt) send this guy an offer when he becomes a free agent this summer because I know there will be 29 other teams that will be doing the same.

Analyzing Kaberle's performance with the Bruins it is hard not to notice that he did not seem comfortable. Even in the playoffs he didn't seem to have the pizazz that you would normally associate with his play. I truly believe that he was interested in being a Maple Leaf for life. Now that he has won the Stanley Cup lets bring him home and build on his experience to make the Leafs the viable contender that we all know they can be.

No comments: