Monday 28 February 2011

Newest Leafs Discussion Blog

This is the first in what I hope to be a series of successful blogs regarding the Toronto Maple Leafs and all affiliated organizations. Posts may include topics such as; Maple Leaf Entertainment, Toronto Marlies, individual players, coaches and staff. I will also talk about trades, rumors, specific games, schedules, playoffs, rosters, statistics, injuries, scores, all from my viewpoint and personal opinion.
Who am I? Well, I am just an average white and blue blooded member of "Leaf Nation" who has been a fan since childhood, watches every game and even listens to Andy Frost's post game wrap up. Yes one of those die hard Leaf fans that has stayed with the ship long after it has sunk to the bottom. Then salvaged the wreckage only to have it sink again, and then again. I am open to opinions and don't necessarily think every player who has donned a Leafs jersey was sent from the heavens by the All Mighty himself.
Feel free to agree, disagree or not have an opinion at all. All feedback is acknowledged and appreciated. Respect and courtesy is requested.
Enjoy

No comments: